We ask tough questions in our line of work, and we expect you to do the same when searching for the firm that best fits your needs.
We’re happy to have a confidential discussion about your specific needs.
You also want to take into consideration whether an investigator is loyal, proactive, willing to follow evidence wherever it may lead and is able to keep your case and its details confidential. We strongly recommend you protect yourself by verifying the firm’s license and insurance coverage. The Tactical Solutions Group operates under license 117-001188, and we’d be happy to verify our insurance coverage with you.
1. Investigation of crimes or wrongs done or threatened against the United States or any state or territory of the United States, or any local government of a state or territory.
2. Secure evidence to be used before any court, board, officer or investigating committee.
3. Perform service of process in criminal and civil proceedings without court order.
4. Conduct investigations regarding the truth or falsity of any statement or representation.
5. Conduct investigations regarding the location, disposition or recovery of lost or stolen property.
6. Conduct investigations regarding the cause, origin or responsibility for fires, accidents or injuries to real or personal property.
7. Provide personal protection of individuals from bodily harm or death.
8. Conduct investigations regarding the identity, habits, conduct, business occupation, honesty, integrity, credibility, knowledge, trustworthiness, efficiency, loyalty, activity, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, associations, transactions, acts, reputation or character of any person, firm, association or corporation, by any means, manually or electronically.